GR Management is specialized in the recruitment of middle and top management personnel, for
international companies. Our mutinational consultants implement tailor made solutions, adapted to
each client’s needs, in searching for truly multinational manegerial profiles.
We are looking for a :
SALES MANAGER FOR ORGANIC LABORATORY REAGENTS
FOR THE ACADEMIA MARKET IN FRANCE
Our customer is a leading manufacturer for organic laboratory reagents
The current product line consists of more than 26,000 different reagents which are used in different
fields of R&D. More than 90% of the reagents are available in stock in the European warehouse to
guarantee a speedy delivery to our customers.
They currently have sales offices in Germany (Frankfurt) and United Kingdom (Oxford) and are now
looking for a motivated and experienced sales person preferably located in the Paris region, who can
visit and promote the products at existing and potential customers in the Academia field in France.
The sales person shall work from home office.
· Sales of organic laboratory reagents to Academia customers in France
· Regular customer visits in your sales area, Paris region in the first place, but also all over
· Maintain and improve the good relationship with existing customers and acquire new
· Being the contact person of leaders in the laboratories, purchasing departments and other
decision makers of the Universities/Institutions in France
· React to the demands of your customers and the overall market
· Regular reporting and exchanges of information with the headoffice by regular meetings and
by using the corporate reporting tool, telephone conference tool and other systems
· Attend the European Sales Meeting once every quarter
· Preferably a Master or PhD degree in Organic Chemistry
· Sales experience in the Chemical field in France for at least three years
· Capable to work under its own initiative
· High communication skills
Contact: pour obtenir les coordonnées de la personne en charge de cette offre, envoyez un email à firstname.lastname@example.org , en précisant vos nom et prénom ainsi que le nom et l’année de la formation que vous avez suivie à l’ESTBA