Inside Sales Europe/ Digital PCR Expert @ Stilla Tech
Stilla Technologies, a fast-growing and Paris-based European start-up company, is recruiting an Inside Representative – permanent position -, knowledge in “omics” & expertise in PCR and qPCR is a real plus, to assist with the commercialization of its Naica™ System for Crystal Digital™ PCR.
After closing a 16 M€ Series A funding round in November 2018, Stilla is scaling its operations worldwide, with a focus on expanding sales of its Naica system in Europe.
The Inside Sales Representative primary responsibilities will be to represent Stilla Technologies by presenting our unique Naica platform to our potential customers by phone and web-conferencing. This role will require exceptional sales & interpersonal skills. You have to be motivated and passionate about commercializing a new innovating instrument in the Life Science and Clinical fields.
We are looking for someone with the proven ability to engage customers at the highest levels and to represent the capabilities of Stilla’s Naica System. The objectives are to educate and motivate the customer so that they become ambassadors of our technology. We are looking for someone with a proven ability to deliver excellence in customer support.
• Develop and execute a territory business plan; sell and promote the Naica System product with focus on Life Sciences to meet territory sales goals for an assigned part of Europe.
• Care and support of the assigned customer segments.
• Monitor and evaluate competitive services, pricing and other activities.
• Market monitoring and reporting of relevant market changes.
• Represent Stilla through active participation in sales training, seminars and various tradeshows and roadshows. Organize product demonstrations at customer’s sites or at our company site or over the phone.
• Prepare and organize seminars and/or webinars to wide array of audiences.
• Maintain the highest level of integrity with all customer interaction
• May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
• You have the ability to operate effectively with different professionals in an international team environment and on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• You are able to speak perfectly French & English and any other language (German; Spanish; etc..) is a real advantage.
• You are interested in continuously expanding your personal and professional skills with appropriate training.
• You have a degree as biomedical scientist (BS in Biology) or a MSc in Life Sciences or any similar education.
• Preferred if you also have some experience in a similar function with sales responsabilities (account management) and ideally have already 1 or 2 years of experience in the field of Life Sciences Instrumentation Sales (Business & Life Sciences background and knowledge).
• You have a well-grounded knowledge in the field of sales techniques, sales forecasts and budget tracking.
• Knowledge and experience in selling PCR and qPCR products and/or Instrumentation – Experience in the digital PCR field strongly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in written and verbal English. – Team-oriented contributor (with colleagues: Management and Sales Applications Specialists). – Strong understanding of multi-cultural communication styles. – Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment including flexibility around schedule and function. – Self-directed with strong initiative.
- Strong customer relationship skills are a must.
The primary location for this job will be at Stilla’s offices in Paris, France.
You will be in the Sales Team EMEA and directly reporting to the Director of Business Development.
Entry level Inside Sales Representative Position.
Depending on experience.
Compensation and benefits in accordance with Company policy.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION Stilla Technologies is an innovative start-up company specialized in developing tools for high precision genetic analysis. Using a breakthrough microfluidic approach, Stilla has developed a novel digital PCR process called Crystal Digital PCR. This process is implemented in Stilla Naica system, which enables fast, robust, user-friendly digital PCR, and comes equipped with a unique three-color multiplexing capacity. For more information on Stilla technology, please visit www.stillatechnologies.com
Stilla’s talented and multidisciplinary team shares a passion for building successful Life Science products based on deep technological innovations. We are pursuing a huge potential market and aim become the new leader in the exciting field of precision genetic analysis. Join us!
Contact: pour obtenir des précisions sur cette offre et les coordonnées de la personne en charge de cette offre, envoyez un email à email@example.com , en précisant vos nom et prénom ainsi que le nom et l’année de la formation que vous avez suivie à l’ESTBA.