- Requisition Number
- Field Service
- Regular Full-Time
The success of the role is measured on your ability to provide correct diagnostics, maintain customer relationship and utilise your technical and chemistry skills in assisting the customer with relevant applications in their scope of work/research.
Purpose and Scope of Role:
– Covering part of Paris + east and north of France
The scope of service provided to the customer base encompasses installation, performance maintenance, corrective repair and qualification of our portfolio of products in a blue-chip multi-sector environment. The role is customer facing and will require analysis and correction of systems installed on the customer’s premises. The success of the role is measured on your ability to provide correct diagnostics, maintain customer relationship and utilise your technical and chemistry skills in assisting the customer with relevant applications in their scope of work/research.
Focus on customer satisfaction metrics is a key priority. The role requires a 95% Customer Facing Activity and 5% Office Based Activity in which the post holder will focus time on corrective repair, inventory management, customer relationship management, and developing your product and technical knowledge to remain a competent engineer in a business as a leader in the sector
- Deliver high quality service and support to customers, both face to face and remotely.
- Plan and deliver New Product Implementation, Scheduled Performance Maintenance, Qualification, System Relocations and Technology/Software Upgrades.
- When on customer site through diagnostics or observation ensure compliance to relevant legislation surrounding the product and its use.
- Provide training and guidance to customer to ensure they maintain compliance and ensure the smooth safe operation of TA Instruments equipment in their laboratories.
- Manage the customer relationship and liaise as appropriate with the relevant sales account manager for the customer, ensuring key focus on the customer and their needs are met.
- Effectively manage own dispatch, customer calls, administration and inventory ensuring you optimize your time and delivery against the metrics set within the business.
- Follow TA instruments and Waters HSE, quality and code of conduct with diligence and ensure that HSE requirements of customer sites are adhered to (in particular any Protective Personal Equipment is worn and in good condition). Work effectively across the matrix structure of the business.
- The role may require overnight stays and provision of on-call service to facilitate support of customer environments and specific customer projects that fall outside of normal working hours.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude, and presents themselves as an “ambassador” of TA Instruments in the most professional way.
- Work as a « home office » technician
- A good communicator with a high level of customer focus, who enjoys personal interaction and relationship building with key customers on routine service matters..
- Will work under supervision and support of others and embrace training and support to facilitate continuous learning of TA Instruments products, services and customer satisfaction methodologies
- Self motivated with good organizational/time management skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A methodical approach to problem solving.
- Effective fault finding in areas of chemistry applications, mechanical and electronic products.
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines.
- An ability to identify and lead a customer enquiry established whilst on site through to the sales team.
- Continuous development of product/software knowledge.
- A clean driving license and passport will be required, together with a disclosure of any criminal convictions. Our customers work in sensitive and confidential government areas.
- Any other additional task consummate with the level and scope of the role as deemed by management of TA Instruments.
- French is essential and good command of English
Contact: pour obtenir des précisions sur cette offre et les coordonnées de la personne en charge de cette offre, envoyez un email à firstname.lastname@example.org , en précisant vos nom et prénom ainsi que le nom et l’année de la formation que vous avez suivie à l’ESTBA