BIOMUNEX Pharmaceuticals is focused on creating disruptive immunotherapy and biological
approaches that enable future advances in cancer treatment for the oncologists and their patients.
BIOMUNEX Pharmaceuticals is a French biopharmaceutical company providing immuno-therapeutics
through the discovery and development of cutting-edge bi- and multi-specific antibodies, created from
its proprietary next-generation bispecific antibody platform, the BiXAb®.
The BiXAb platform enables BIOMUNEX to develop drug candidates with excellent drug-like properties
in a time and cost-effective manner, mainly in immuno-oncology. The company has several on-going
licence contracts and partnerships with top academic teams, such as Institut Curie in Paris or CNRS.
The company is privileged to be working with a high level, international scientific team.
In 2019, Biomunex and Sanofi signed a licensing agreement for the development of bi- and multi-
specific antibodies based on the BiXAb® technology. In February 2021, Biomunex Pharmaceuticals
signed a strategic worldwide license and co-development agreement with Onward Therapeutics for
proprietary bispecific antibody program, resulting from BiXAb® platform.
We are looking to recruit creative and diverse thinking individuals who would like to work in an
innovative and entrepreneurial team-based environment. We aim to develop our people allowing
individuals to achieve both their own and the company’s goals.
More information on http://www.biomunex.com/
Under the responsibility of a Principal Scientist, you will work as member of the R&D team conducting
research and development programs in immuno-oncology and oncology (bi- and multi-specific
antibodies) across the different stages of discovery and preclinical development.
Your responsibility will be to:
• Conduct the experiments, ensuring the technical phase of the tests, the analyses and the data
processing while maintaining a high quality of work
o Set up tests, carries out the necessary preparations and perform the measurements
o Perform laboratory experiments in cellular biology such as primary and cell lines
culture, PBMC isolation (ficoll), cellular phenotyping, T-cell immunological assays and
antibody characterization (FACS, ELISA, cytotoxicity, activation, competition)
o Collects and analyze the data, and writes the summary reports
• Coordinate the different tasks, monitor the good progress of the tests, support to the planning
• Write documents (in English) and fill in the documents allowing to ensure the traceability of
the results obtained during the laboratory experiments (notebook, databases)
• Report and anticipate the needs in material and reagents of the laboratory to support the
• Ensure the proper functioning of the laboratory (follow-up of the maintenance of the analysis
equipment), participate in the ordering of reagents, tidy up and clean the laboratory
• Participate to relationship and follow up of scientific providers (i.e. CRO, CDMO, etc)
• Train the trainees
Bioincubateur Paris Biotech Santé, Hôpital Cochin,
27 rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques, 75014 Paris
Skills and competencies
- BAC+2 or +3 (BTS, DUT, Licence pro) in molecular and cell biology
- 3 or more years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry mandatory
- Experience in cell biology laboratories is a prerequisite:
o Cell culture (primary and cancer cell)
o PBMC isolation (Ficoll)
o T cell enrichment
o Immuno-assays with T cells
o FACS multicolor
- Good understanding of T cells biology and/or antibody characterization will be a plus
- Good level of English required (oral and documentary writing)
- Ability to adapt and learn the diversity of laboratory techniques
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and able to work in an innovative and challenging scientific
- Comfortable working in a team
- Thorough interest in a young biotech company work environment, taste for innovation
- Other important criteria: reliability, respect, seriousness, solution oriented
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic environment and fast-growing company
- Opportunity to work with an international team with high technical and scientific backgrounds
and to professionally grow with the company
Candidates should send the following documents to Recruitment@biomunex.com
- Cover letter, including a motivation statement (1 page)
- Detailed CV
- 2 referees will be required
Contact: pour obtenir des précisions sur cette offre et les coordonnées de la personne en charge de cette offre, envoyez un email à firstname.lastname@example.org , en précisant vos nom et prénom ainsi que le nom et l’année de la formation que vous avez suivie à l’ESTBA.