We are a well-established and successful international company for innovative and
technologically sophisticated products and systems for automation in chemical,
pharmaceutical and biological research and development.
The company develops and produces the majority of its products at its headquarters in Eschborn.
Due to our global business orientation, we achieve a high export share and are represented in the
most important markets with our own subsidiaries or sales offices.
To strengthen our service team for the areas of France and Benelux countries we are looking for a full time
Field Service Engineer (m/f/d)
From your home office, preferably in the Dijon/Lyon area (can be discussed), you will carry out installations, support and service work of our international customers. Approx. 80 % of the service activities take place in France and European countries. Occasional worldwide installations or service tasks, can be part of the job.
- Carrying out installations, maintenance and repairs of complex robotic systems and laboratory instruments
- Creation of maintenance plans and documentation
- Use of our WinLissy software to create and execute test methods
- Support customers, distributors, and the application team via phone, email, and remote access
- Coordination and planning of own operations
- Maintaining relationships with demanding customers
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, biotechnology or degree as technician
- Professional experience in the field of customer service
- Knowledge in the areas of laboratory equipment or automation is an advantage
- Very good French and English skills are mandatory
- German skills are an advantage
- Independent and customer-oriented way of working
- Flexibility and high willingness to travel
- Commitment and friendly demeanor
You can expect a very interesting and responsible job in an established and growing company. After an initial training phase, you will work as a responsible member of our robotics team. You will have
the opportunity to continuously develop yourself through commitment and training. We look
forward to receiving your application.
- All needed tools : Mobile, laptop, company car
- Allowance for company pension plan
- Subsidy for capital-forming benefits
Are you interested in working in our small innovative team? Then please send your complete
documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary requirements to:
ZINSSER ANALYTIC GMBH
Mrs. Seden Ülker
Schwalbacher Str. 62
We look forward to receiving your application!
Veuillez postuler directement en vous adressant au contact indiqué dans l’offre ci-avant. L’ESTBA ne traitera aucune candidature. Merci.