INOREVIA – Assistant Molecular Biology (H/F)
Research Assistant Molecular Biology (H/F) – CDI
About our organization
Inorevia develops a new generation of instruments to automate and miniaturize molecular biology and sample preparation protocols. The company aims at accelerating innovation in Life Science through the development of these robust, highly innovative lab instruments, that encompass patented technologies originating from a CNRS research lab pioneer in microfluidics. Supported by private investors and recently awarded 2M€ by Europe with the prestigious European SME Instrument Phase 2 grant, Inorevia is expanding rapidly. Based in Paris (Cochin Hospital), our 16-people team is young, dynamic, and ready to tackle challenges of modern molecular biology and diagnostics.
Inorevia is looking for a rigorous Molecular Biology technician to join our Application Development team. The candidate will work on R&D projects related to molecular biology techniques and applications.
The candidate will be responsible for performing validations of molecular biology protocols on the company’s microfluidic-based instrument, with a focus on NGS-related projects.
• Perform validation tests both with standard techniques in molecular biology and on the
microfluidic-based instrument, directed toward NGS applications
• Report on the results obtained with respect to GLP standards, propose technical solutions, participate in the data analysis
• Ensure the follow-up on consumable stock and optimal lab work (equipment maintenance, etc)
• Work closely with team members to improve quality and performance of our platform
• Work within standards of quality and technical documentation applicable in the company
• Professional Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, with 3 years’ experience working in an Academic research or Life Sciences R&D organization
• Demonstrated technical skills in molecular biology (manipulation of DNA/RNA samples, PCR), handling of magnetic beads
Job offer CDI – Inorevia – Ref: Research-Assistant_Bio_01-2021
Inorevia SAS Pépinière Santé Cochin, 29 rue du Fbg St Jacques, 75014 Paris www.inorevia.com
• Strong documentation skills and ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, utilizing
Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Curiosity and creativity to develop innovative products in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communications skills in English and French
Ideal candidates will have:
• Demonstrated scientific rigor
• Detail oriented, and adept at communicating ideas and presenting data
• Prior experience generating NGS libraries for transcriptome, whole-genome, exome, and/or targeted gene NGS
• Past experience working in an NGS core facility and/or a company developing assays/products under ISO13485.
• Versatile and adaptable to new methods, technologies and approaches
• Relevant experience working in a GMP/GLP environment
• Proactive, solutions-focused
Position location : Paris, France (14th arrondissement, Pépinière Paris Santé Cochin)
Permanent contract (CDI), starting immediately
Contact: pour obtenir des précisions sur cette offre et les coordonnées de la personne en charge de cette offre, envoyez un email à email@example.com , en précisant vos nom et prénom ainsi que le nom et l’année de la formation que vous avez suivie à l’ESTBA.